Friday May 26 at 7 pm the fun will start. Below is a list of what you can expect to see and hear at Lakes Area Theatre.
- What Sound – written by Kip Sundlee (It’s sort of a radio play – sort of a play. Btw, it’s very funny.)
- Fish house Franticks – Written by Allen Alvig (Two guys in a fish house. What could be funnier?)
- Just Say it! …a chat with Lucien
- Lyrically Speaking – Written by Lucien Cravens
- Something by Chuck – Written by Chuck Grussing.
Admission is $8. Lakes Area Theatre is located at 4133 Iowa Street in Alexandria, MN.