- This event has passed.
Kicking Butts! A Smoking Cessation Support Program for Smokers AND Vapers!
March 8 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm CST
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Monday, repeating until April 5, 2021
One event on March 24, 2021 at 5:00 pm
If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, please join us!
– I am ready to be encouraged to quit!
– I am ready to gain tools to quit!
– I am ready to seek the physical and financial benefits to quit!
– I look forward to celebrating my journey to quit!
– I have quit and would love to encourage others to quit!
Classes begin Monday, March 8th from 5:00-6:30 pm at Reach Church (1310 N Nokomis NE, Alexandria)
and will gather for five consecutive Mondays, plus Wednesday, March 24th.
Classes are facilitated by a registered respiratory therapist.
For questions or to register for this opportunity to transform your life, call or text Tammy at 320-760-5405.
Please register by Friday, March 5th. There is a $10.00 fee for this course.
If needing childcare or transportation, please call ASAP to ensure arrangements can be made!
*Co-Sponsored by Life Connections and Love INC of Douglas County
*Generous funding awarded by the Alexandria Area Community Foundation